Vid Of My Caldina

Deano

Banned
Here is a vid I made of my Caldina's 0-100 km/h time It was a pretty warm night about 22 degrees so didn't go as well as it would on a cooler night but here is the vid was using drive not tiptronic mode and didn't launch it at all

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN (hahaha)

gv1.3

Admin
I would normally say it looked fast but from what you have told us this car is capable of destroying on the road it doesnt look particularly fast. I doubt the evo, scooby etc etc etc etc drivers out there will be quaking in their boots.

Sorry deano you brought a luke warm response upon yourself by talking so much shite already.

Whoever bought your Glanza would be able to zoom past you according to the stories you told us about that car.

jamesbaa

Member +
I would normally say it looked fast but from what you have told us this car is capable of destroying on the road it doesnt look particularly fast. I doubt the evo, scooby etc etc etc etc drivers out there will be quaking in their boots.

Sorry deano you brought a luke warm response upon yourself by talking so much shite already.

Whoever bought your Glanza would be able to zoom past you according to the stories you told us about that car.

It's about 5.7 secs to 100 km/h according to my stopwatch lol

so its slower than your glanza then???

GT_Irl

Member +
It's about 5.7 secs to 100 km/h according to my stopwatch lol
the old wrx sti (2002 i think) does it in 5 secs, in that vid its at least 7 seconds Deano, sry to break it to ya but I just don't kno how you could possibly be owning imprezas? Maybe there just imitation sti's and wrx's?