Video camera/ digital camera advise

bigdoods

Member +
hey guys,pretty much im going snowboarding next month for 5months and want my camera based on this. I think I have made my mind up on a video camera as I will be videoing more than pictures on the slopes.I would love the best of both worlds with regards to size but i want to get the best video quality/picture quality for the money. budget is about 400max. let me know if any one has any advise please.thanks in advance

azerty

Supermoderator
you'll need something that can cope with low temp. not all camera can do that. (batery usualy hates cold)

I tried go pro camera. wich is nice exept for cold weather (it just stop recording after 5 sec lol, then just don't work anymore). so you can remove that from your list.

something with the batery and record system located in your vest would be a good idea

Last edited:

bigdoods

Member +
thanks for reply.really? i never knew this. im reading alot on the net and alot of reviews are suggesting just getting a normal digital camera and investing in a "fisheyelens". i dont know what to buy.anybody have a camcorder worth alot that they want to dispose of?:)