VW Lupo GTI, Standard Reg VW02 LUP!! :) Low Mileage, A/C, 6 Gears

drew

Member +
Hi,

For sale: VW Lupo GTI.

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: £6,300 ono

Extra Info:

The car has just 46,000 on the clock, but this will go up (10 miles a day, if that) as its my daily driver.

The car has FVWSH apart from its last service, and the timing belt and water pump have just been changed. There is 6 months MOT and around 10months tax remaining.

A few modifications have been carried out, these are:

- BMC Pannel filter
- FK silverline coilovers (I have the original suspension, which will be included in the sale)
- I also have some pressed plates to go on that i bought from the vw festival

Pictures:

IMGP2589.jpg

IMGP2591.jpg

IMGP2594.jpg

IMGP2598.jpg

As you can see the condition of the car is excellent, there is two minor defects though that i want to list. Please note these were on the car when i bought it, but you really cant see them. But i want to be honest as i can about the sale

There is a very small scuff mark on the rear passenger arch.

IMGP2599.jpg

As you can see in the pic below, you really cant notice it from a distance.

IMGP2600.jpg

There is also a very small dent in the passenger front wing, again this cant be seen. The paint work has not been marked.

IMGP2603.jpg

Again this cant be seen from a distance.

IMGP2602.jpg

Inside the car is like new, no rips/marks on the seats.

The car also comes with the following factory options (Please note that not all Lupo GTI's come with the below)

- Air Conditioning (ice cold)
- 6 Gears

Low mileage Lupos in this condition with the above extras are getting really hard to find, so here's your opportunity to own a fantastic rare car.

Contact Details: Pm me pr my Mobile No. is 07841031728

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only, there is a train station at Northallerton, from which i can pick you up if required.

Thanks

Drew

addz

Member +
Nice little motor! These with Eaton chargers are animals.

That 'VW 02 LUP' plate is badass!

drew

Member +
Thanks for the comments people :)

Just thought i would some post some pics of the interior

IMGP2604.jpg

IMGP2606.jpg

They do go, and as the car has aluminium pannels its very light! :)

drew

Member +
Ha thanks :)

I have a brand new set of german stlye pressed plates to go on, will just idy up the front and rear a bit.

Open to sensible offers :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im trying to get my mrs to get lupo like this. ill be showing her it later. very nice mate

drew

Member +
Danb87 - I think you should convince her to have a look at it ;)

Mcbeal - Sorry bot interested in p/x already found a car that i like, thanks anyway.

durmz

Member +
very nice moter that, would loke awesome with pressed plates, but think the law have a problem with em, just a heads up

Jaf_ep91

Member +
lovely car mate, youve been very detailed with your pics to show the condition and its beautiful. Good Luck selling it.