walbro pump users

SaRfI

Member +
ok lads my car is taking more patrol then normally it used too take is it normal .

i know it bigger pump with biggger flow rate but is it using too much patrol as well in the engine ???

with stock pump i used to do 120km per 10 litre of fuel.

with walbro i am doing 60 km per 10 litre is it normal ??

any coments apricoiated:homer:

And also im gono install FPR does any one know the normal psi rate for starlet ;)

Last edited:

supernova

Member +
Not sure if a fuel pump can up your fuel pressure? I got the walbro pump as well and the Sard FPR with gauge so i know everthing is alright. Also maybe check for leaks. Smell any petrol?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah i wouldnt have a clue as my walbro was fitted before the car was back with the new engine...... If it would change your fuel consumption it certainly wouldnt by half..... you got a problem there.....

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yes there is an issue somewhere along the line, they have pretty high flow rates so all the fuel that isn't used is returned to the tank and the pump is constantly working as obviously 99% of Starlets won't be using 255l/h. This is why they make so much noise but it shouldn't effect consumption really as the fuel should be returned. There fine to use though. Do you have any type of FPR in there?

T

SaRfI

Member +
i have got a fpr but i donno how to fit it i got one of egay..but i donno how to fit it....

i know one pipe goes inot the fuel rail but wat about the vacume hose the little pipe ????any one

Last edited: