want to Jailbreak new Iphone/Ios4?

lingl9z

Member +
Comex has done it again and released a new jailbreak for all devices on any firmware! can finaly change these damn text tones (when the servers not overloaded!)

sanchez

Member +
would you be kind enough to show me how in a few weeks matey? :)

Get my ip4 when i get back off holiday :rockon:

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah no problem as soon as I manage to get on the server and get mine jb'd I'll do a lil write up for you buddy =D

gv1.3

Admin
Dont know if any of the rest of you have found this but... I got bored a couple of weeks ago and decided to jailbreak my iPhone 3G. After doing so it ran like an absolute dog. Everything was slow and kept hanging. I since have reverted back to the Apple original s/w.

addz

Member +
Dont know if any of the rest of you have found this but... I got bored a couple of weeks ago and decided to jailbreak my iPhone 3G. After doing so it ran like an absolute dog. Everything was slow and kept hanging. I since have reverted back to the Apple original s/w.

Dylan, I am also experiencing slow iphone 3G after jailbreaking. But I much prefer it jailbroken opposed to stock phone. Speed is something I'll have to sacrifice

gv1.3

Admin
Interesting. I tried a few different things like SSH access and installing bits and pieces but other than changing some ringtones I didnt find anything I would need long term that I couldnt do with my locked iphone. Maybe if I needed to remove the operator sim lock or something.

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah I heard the 3G was a bit slower, 3GS 4g and my iPad are no slower though! Anyone running ios4.0. Or 3.1.2 on iPad don't upgrade to 3.2.2 or 4.0.2 as it'll only remove jailbreak/sim unlock is no other added features!!

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
so on the 3rd gen iphone you have to stick with the crappy ringtones they gave you or else use another software and get the ringtones you want in return the phone runs like a bag of s*ite

lingl9z

Member +
Basically yeah lol you can get a lot of tweaks to make it run faster though, I also heard you can get multiple tasking on the 3G with jb

lingl9z

Member +
Not 100% how to add multiple tasking but when on my pc I will post you a link to a site that has all info may be iphoneheat try that on google :)

Arnold

Lifer
so on the 3rd gen iphone you have to stick with the crappy ringtones they gave you or else use another software and get the ringtones you want in return the phone runs like a bag of s*ite

You can add custom ring tones to a standard iphone without jailbreaking etc. I've done it on mine

lingl9z

Member +
You can add custom ring tones to a standard iphone without jailbreaking etc. I've done it on mine

You can add custom ring tones to any Iphone simple by cutting them down in length on itunes, iirc around 30 seconds.

Hello lads I have the iPhone but what is jailbreak??? I don't no the 1st thing about it????

Jailbreak basically unlocks the iphones potential allowing you to change ringtones easily, infact every noise the phone makes can be changed! it also allows alot more customization and can get all apps for free ^_^