[wanted] 4.3 final drive set in manchester

azerty

Supermoderator
Hello,

anyone in Manchester would have a spare 4.3 final drive ? (from 4age black top 5 speed gearbox)
I have a friend coming to MRU in 10 days, would be great if I could fianly have a proper final drive :)

cheers

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
One could be got from toyota, from memory its £160 for the crown wheel and £140 for the shaft, may aswell get a brand new set!

azerty

Supermoderator
Thanks for info
I'm poor atm so used one would do if in good shape :)

Last edited:

azerty

Supermoderator
I have understood it is easy to source out in UK.
Any backyard you would recomend in manchester where I could send my friend over ?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lio tell him to look for a 4age from an mr2.. that has the final drive ur looking for buddy :)

should be fairly simple to source at any breaker in the uk :)

kon

azerty

Supermoderator
Thanks Kon, I didn't know it was coming in the MR2 aswell :)
I beleive it comes in all Toyota which has 4age black top engine with c56 5 speed gear box

azerty

Supermoderator
Hello,

So my friend went to quite few scrapeyard and hasn't been able to find any
I was told it is easy to source in UK, apparently not :(

dac69er

Super Moderator
Hello,

So my friend went to quite few scrapeyard and hasn't been able to find any
I was told it is easy to source in UK, apparently not :(

it really isnt for anything thats slightly out of the ordinary. ebay is your best bet. most breakers are lazy too so wont want to split a box to get the final drive from it.

azerty

Supermoderator
Well, I haven't seen that much of them on ebay neither atm.
also, my friend is in Manchester, and is coming realy soon, so would have been easier to find there. but no luck at the moment :(

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Seriously, just buy one from Toyota, costs as much as a second hand box which your going to tear apart anyway. If you give me to this evening I can give you the part numbers.

azerty

Supermoderator
hmmm, I don't have 300 £ at the moment, but TOYOTA beeing my local sponsor, I could always ask them
So yes, if you get me the part numbers, that would be nice :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Flip if they sponsor ya then your landed!

Gimme to this evening and I'll have the part numbers for you.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
PM'd

Those part numbers I sent ya are the same for both that type of Levin and the 4WD starlet.

adam ep

Member +
PM'd

Those part numbers I sent ya are the same for both that type of Levin and the 4WD starlet.

could you send me those part numbers aswell.. and does this final drive bolt into the c-series boxes all across the ranges. (including glanza)?...

would u recommend putting in a 4age box or is that possible or just using a final drive from that box inside my glanza box?

thanks