WANTED: engine parts

ruggiero06

Member +
so after a long debate with myself and friends ive decided im going to build 2 engines. the reason being is i dont want my car out of commission for 6 months. im paying off some old debt which limits the amount i can spend on my car. the forged build i want to do is close to 4grand. the build im doing now will easily handle the 165hp that i was intending to run on the forge build for 3-6 months. this motor is only going to cost around 1200 and mostly everything in this list will be swapped over to the new engine which i will continue to buy parts for while im running this motor. the best part is ill have a back up motor that makes decent power just incase. im getting 5efe bottom end from the local jy because they only charge 75 (50 if i bring them a core). so the only thing im doing different is building a bottom end which will cost in the ball park of 300 so i can get my car up and running and ill be making more power. then the expensive forged motor will be next and will still be done in the same 6 month time frame :]

im open to used parts also with the exception of * items.
The List

*main/rod bearings
uprated clutch (good company and at least 250hp rated)
*5e complete gasket and seal kit
*4e distributor cap and rotor brush
wideband
manual boost controller
*iridium spark plugs
uprated leads
fmic (core)
fpr
injectors (at least 315cc)
oil filter relocation kit
pistons and rods (im leaning more towards 5efhe rods and pistons as they would cost the same as new stocker 5efe pistons and rods)