Wanted MINT Fisnet Recaros

MaxEP91

Fresh Recruit
Well lads I am am after a mint set of fishnet Recaros for my Glanza. V.
Let us know what ou have got. !!!!

MaxEP91

Fresh Recruit
Thanks but want the rear bench and door cards If possible....
But if anyone knows of recaro Fishnet interior for sale let me know ....

palmer_starlet

Fresh Recruit
i was looking for some and remember that allyc16vgt had some mint ones as well as a full interior try and get in touch with him mate

allyc16vgt

Member +
Yes Yes , ive got an full recaro interior MINT front and rear seats, all 4 door cards, with seat belts and buckles, all brackets and fixings, also rear parcel shelf with toyota optional speakers and 3 point rear strut bar, looking for £750 or very nearest offer........... can arrange personal courier.

Yes Yes , ive got an full recaro interior MINT front and rear seats, all 4 door cards, with seat belts and buckles, all brackets and fixings, also rear parcel shelf with toyota optional speakers and 3 point rear strut bar, looking for £750 or very nearest offer........... can arrange personal courier.

^^ my brother seen this interior when he went get some parts of this guy and said it was mint!!

MaxEP91

Fresh Recruit
Thanks appriciate it your inbox full o if you could email me some pictures of them please max.nally@gmail.com. Thanks