well lookin for pics of glanzas with carbon parts fitted like
carbon eybrows,bonnets,lips,spoilers..etc
im planning on doing my glanza in carbon parts such as
eyebrows
lip
rear lip
mid spoiler
spoiler,bonnet
duno rather to spray it gunmetal grey or keep it white???or go different colour??opinions on that needed too:)
thanks;)

wesgt

Lifer
S7300028.jpg

S7300023.jpg

S7300014.jpg

S7300016.jpg

JasonG

Member +
sound wes big rep for you;)i love this glanza..i remember wen it was forsale on donedeal long time bk..shoul i go gunmetal along with the carbon parts or stay white??wat you think lad??

wesgt

Lifer
gunmetal is cool, and is one of my fave colours...but...its been done by popsy on here with class results, i always wanted to do the same, but i wouldn't now as its been done, white is ok, but there are so many white glanzas out there, if it was me, and i had the dosh, i'd go for midnight purple
2217181926_f72e15e521_o1.jpg

feckin gorgeous colour, think someone on here has it on a gt, can't remember the user name, but he's in the uk.

top secret gold
jza801.jpg

but if it was me, i'd go for midnight purple, gorgeous colour

JasonG

Member +
yeah not bad liking the 2 colours...see my father does resprays on cars he used to do them wen he was younger ther in longford!!and does them an odd time now and hes unreall at it!!!so all ive to do is strip car sand it get paint and hardener and all that;)so need a respray on a car hes here;)
but never seen a gold glanza now!!

wesgt

Lifer
yeah not bad liking the 2 colours...see my father does resprays on cars he used to do them wen he was younger ther in longford!!and does them an odd time now and hes unreall at it!!!so all ive to do is strip car sand it get paint and hardener and all that;)so need a respray on a car hes here;)
but never seen a gold glanza now!!

yeh that would be something very different, don't think the carbon would go though!

JasonG

Member +
stu,sound for the pics im liking that beaut of a glanza;)big rep headin ur way buddie;)wud you think that wud look good in white?and loada carbon bits??
im really liking that glanza alot!!

Last edited: