Wanted: sps braided oil feed/return

ALaN

Member +
As above, anyone got 1 for sale 2nd hand or Dane, you still got any lying around?
Cheers
alan

ALaN

Member +
I'll be doin it soon mate just waitin on access to my dads pals 2 poster so I can fit the new 'box and clutch now that it finally arrived from cap.
I've been readin that you lose mid range with a hybrid though so I've been lookin into headwork too. Might get the head off it while I've got a couple of weeks off work. We can meet up over the holidays for the gaskets I'm dyin to check out this uber rare turbo of yours!

Glanza D

Member +
I'll be doin it soon mate just waitin on access to my dads pals 2 poster so I can fit the new 'box and clutch now that it finally arrived from cap.
I've been readin that you lose mid range with a hybrid though so I've been lookin into headwork too. Might get the head off it while I've got a couple of weeks off work. We can meet up over the holidays for the gaskets I'm dyin to check out this uber rare turbo of yours!

if you struggle to get hold of one get on uksc and pm ricky from racetech or alternativly pm starbus on here (same person) as he was the one who made and supplied them for dane
if you have any problems let me know and i can get hold of ricky for you