WANTED - Standard EP82 and EP91 Turbo exhaust system

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
As above really - If anyone knows where I can lay my hands on a standard Toyota GT Turbo and Glanza V exhausts system (not downpipe) please get in touch.

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
how much would you be looking for it matey? Pm me if you like. I can send in a courier to collect if you can package it up?

Mike - Monster Motorsport

turbojim

Lifer
ep82

well mate iv got a standard exhaust off an ep82 wit cat but im in rep of ireland pm me if your interested!!! cheers

Dingle

Member +
ive got part of an ep82 system i think at my sisters house, you can have it for free if its still there

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
whats up with the silent power mike? you can swap it for my stock exhaust + cash if you like

Nothing mate - We need a stock EP82 and EP91 exhaust to develop a new system for the cars so they are for R&D mate!

I may be removing the HKS at the end of the month and swapping for a Buddy Club so if you are interested in the Silent Hi Power I can give you a shout on first dibs if you want.

Mike

Dingle

Member +
i will go and have a look tomorrow mate for ya, might even have a s/s centre section soon aswell. Just waiting on my Buddy Club

Last edited:
As above really - If anyone knows where I can lay my hands on a standard Toyota GT Turbo and Glanza V exhausts system (not downpipe) please get in touch.

Mike

I have a standard system from a 1991 EP 82. reply to this with your home email address and I can send you pictures etc. I live near to Plymouth.
Cheers. Bob.