WARNING: Ebayer ep91shak249

Rodger jason

Fresh Recruit
Guys,

I tried to do business via Ebay with this guy for Startlet Glanza EP91 turbo parts : ep91shak249

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ep91shak249?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

He send me the incorrect parts for a dashboard piece. First of all the postage was send, then somehow returned (or not send at all), then send again. So the time was really short to check all (5 weeks passed).

The guy is not responding anymore for a weeks now and Paypal case cannot be opened (passed 45 days), my mistake in the end if you deal with a bastard like this, but it seemed all ok. I already opened a case when I found out that the part wasn't send at all, response time was 10m at that time. Unfortunately this dude is not solving anything so be aware when doing business with him/her/it....

I might be in the UK soon, so if somebody knows where to find this dude/shop or anything, let me know so I can get my money back....

BE WARNED!!!

mark1991

Member +
He was selling a ep82 full recaro interior not too long ago, It was brought up on here and some people said he was a sound enough lad.
But i have had no dealings with him.

JordEP91

Fresh Recruit
I totally agree with you!! I bought a tailgate off him and he said it was mint bar one little scratch so I could deal with that sent me some photos of a tailgate what looked ok, he said he was posting the tailgate a day or 2 after money sent, sent it a week later and when it turned up it was dented!! He was like send me the money as a gift and I'm glad I didn't otherwise I wouldn't have seen it! He's a flat out p***k

This the guy with location as Rhyl Lancashire? I picked a set of wing mirrors up off him in Bolton once and seemed sound and think he bought a pair of knackerd coilovers off me once! But I've seen I few of these posts before about him being dodgy that's why I collected the bits I wanted as he was fairly local to me! I think he keeps changing his name on eBay always breaking glanza's! Used to be a member on here to but go banned I think but not 100% on that maybe someone can confirm! Ally something I think?? Very untrustworthy by the sounds of it!

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have seen this name come up a few times now. definitely not a person anyone should be dealing with unless you can pick up and get what you want.

was he not friends or relatives with idrees of IDworks?

96v

Member +
Think this could be the same guy I got my jam spoiler from!

Received it in the worst condition, had a crack all the way across the join and yet was adament it was mint when he sent it! Packaging was fine so I knew it hadn't got damaged in transit! Decided to do a bit of digging and after a lot of picture correction on the photos he had advertised it with I managed to find a crack in one of the pictures! Haha, got the bastard! Sent the pictures to ebay and managed to get £110 out of the £150 it cost me back!i

Fizturbo

Member +
i have seen this name come up a few times now. definitely not a person anyone should be dealing with unless you can pick up and get what you want.

was he not friends or relatives with idrees of IDworks?

This guy is on here,
and nothin to do with Idress.

Arnold

Lifer
I'd be wary of anyone telling you to send payment as a gift unless you know them. What's there ebay feedback like? Also if you used a credit card as a funding source for PayPal then you may also be covered through that

theminiguru

Member +
im glad this was posted as I am currently in communication with this seller regarding an interior carpet on a breaking glanza of his. Im currently waiting on some pictures of it and he has told me it has no tears, rips etc so I will wait and see :/