***Watch out M25 Drivers***

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah I sore this at the MPH show is quite mad, I like the comment:#

"this is one car you will not outrun."

Yeah you can, just go down a road with sleeping policemen :p

Jules-B

Member +
it says on there that there not going to use it.and then it says somthing differnet in the press release! i recon there gonna tell everyone there not going to use it...then they will. Why go to so much trouble to get one customized?

Gilly2006

Member +
it says on there that there not going to use it.and then it says somthing differnet in the press release!

well i mean cumon its just another waste of tax payers money, and ye it can do that speed, but if the car there chasing decides it doesn't like the motorway anymore and goes somewhere were the police can't go what they gona do then?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

No it's just a laugh lads rest assured, you can't drive that anywhere but smooth roads and circuits. The police wouldn't have paid for it it's just a marketing stunt from Caparo with fifty quids worth of stickers! :)

T

dmw_86

Member +
Hehe, it'd get through a lot of vpower going round the m25 - what police driver wouldn't just flick the blues on and boot it :D

Toby@ToyTuning.com

That was for the Italian police, they may or may not have used it. A Lambo is possible in Italy, that's just some fun. They have a few 911's in Germany which I've seen on the Autobahn, mostly BMW and cheap Mercedes. We have a few scoobies here but there mostly poverty spec ones.

On Jag's 50th birthday they gave the UK police a XK220 again I doubt they used it especially with those brakes :p

Mo_GT

Member +
That was for the Italian police, they may or may not have used it. A Lambo is possible in Italy, that's just some fun. They have a few 911's in Germany which I've seen on the Autobahn, mostly BMW and cheap Mercedes. We have a few scoobies here but there mostly poverty spec ones.

On Jag's 50th birthday they gave the UK police a XK220 again I doubt they used it especially with those brakes :p

i seen the scoobies on the M6 near birmingham better than the skoda's i suppose we have BMW 5series estate as our traffic cops :(

Ryno

Member +
as long as they don't follow our friends over the pond...

1357318322_84f13f8351.jpg

Timmy

Member +
The met have a gallardo but they just park it around. It's more of a message thing. Around here they have a lotus elise exige thing they normaly park it up in town.

riko666

Member +
The Gallardo was a present to the Italian Police Force, and it is indeed in use, I think in the Reggio-Calabria to somewhere Stretch, but there's only one in use. There are several Camaro's and Corvette Police cars in America I believe, and the UK does use Lancer EVO (saw some miscreant in Essex on retrieving my Hayward & Scott shod car getting pulled over by one...) and Impreza WRX police cars, but otherwise all the others like the Caparo are just for show