Wayne Rooney

Boab

Member +
As a lifelong United fan, i am totally disgusted by Wayne Rooney. I can't believe he wants to leave United.

To be fair, I was pretty disappointed that Fergie didn't bring in a world class player last summer to replace Ronaldo....

What do you guys think?

sanchez

Member +
Yeah just see that there, out of nowhere, very strange.
Seems hes been lying to the press about his injury etc?
Seems he wants out, let him go the ugly twat!
Could get £30million+ for him

Iain@CRD

Lifer
£30million? Been rumoured over £50million+ for him.

I really hope they do not sell him, hes way too much of valuable player for United and important one.

I more disgusted towards the fact that he would even considor leaving after stating he was at the biggest club in the world and want to sign a long term deal.

Now all these damn rumours have started that City will buy him for £100million, Chelsea interested, Real interested and yet they all said that Rooney will not leave United, oh and not to forgot that we've supposively got our sights on Torres once he goes ... no thanks.

sanchez

Member +
I said £30mill+ as wernt sure exactly how much he was valued at, but if someones going to offer £50mill for him, and for a player who wants out lik eronaldo did, good ridence!!

Whats the point of keeping a player that dont want to play and be at the club?

Theres plenty of world class players out there who would join united, BUT Torres, thanks but no thanks.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Your totally right Sachez, plenty of players would easily start walking towards Old Trafford to be in Rooneys shoes.

But again ... we sold Ronaldo for 80million and yet no big signing came in ... if we sold Rooney who the hell would we get to replace him?

A club like United should be going all out to make sure Rooney is happy within the Club. I think its just his time of the month and hes spoken out of turn, he will probally regret even saying it. I reckon hes just pissed that Sir Alex has not played him as of late, i can understand why hes pissed and yet again he probally would be playing if his whole personal life never appeared.

We need Rooney.

Just take a look at what Ronaldos doing over in Spain, we cant afford to sell him.

sanchez

Member +
Yeah of course mate, theres always speculation of players wanting to come to United, and im sure if Rooney went, then a big player would be bought in.

Yeah ok when Ronaldo went we struggled, but most of that 80million went to pay off debts etc, had a few new faces in, Valencia has done ok so far, but your right he hasnt been replaced yet.

But Rooney has been out of form since the end of last season, and if he stays here and it carrys on....

Young hernandez has had a good start, and i think he has a bright future at united!

At the end of the day if Rooney wants out then so be it, will have the same as when ronaldo wanted out etc

I am a (pub) United fan and even I know he is a waster.He was doing ok till he got caught with them other girls,dirt bag on doing that to his family.Fergie dont want that s%&t press at his club.He will be sold in the ( January sales )..Thats why he ant being played cause Fergie knows he dont want to play with them so do you really think he is going to send him out playing and yes he is a ugly twat and you never see him in a good mood playing always mad looking.. SELL HIM NOW FERGIE

J25GTi

Lifer
See, what everyone is forgetting, is he is scum.

Life long everton fan, saying he would never leave them, then man u come along with money and BANG gone...

He has no loyalty, he is just scum. Same as alan smith at leeds (I'm a leeds fan and hate man u :p)

Alan smith, life long leeds fan and promised to never leave, man u offer him money and he jumps ship. (I wear my "Traitor 17" printed leeds shirt with pride. Fucking scum bag)

I agree with what has been said above about if he wants to leave then he should be left go. There is no point in trying to keep a player that doesn;t want to play for the club especially when the longer you keep him the faster his asking price diminishes. He has bee a good servant to the club up until this point and his dip in form would not be reason enough for me to get rid of him but he has had a number of off the field incidents that have tarnished the image of the club and he publicly challenged Ferguson's authority by contradicting him about his injury which is clear that he had, it was caught on camera him liming after the rangers game.

There is no player bigger than Manchester United. He is a great player and the type of player that everyone loves to see play because he has been so enthusiastic in the past but he clearly isn't enjoying playing for Man Utd anymore. I honestly think he doesn't just want out of Manchester, he wants out of England. He feels hard done by the way the press have hounded him but my answer to that is if you don't want the press printing stories about you riding prostitutes then just don't ride prostitutes. I wouldn't call him a scumbag, he is just young and uneducated and is living well outside of reality like most English footballers. He has made alot of mistakes like many of us and is just trying to get away from the spot light. Whether this is the right move for his career is a different story. I cant see him leaving Utd and going to a club of the same stature and just walking into the team. He will be benched every where else too if he continues to play poorly and that will piss him off aswell

Arnold

Lifer
See, what everyone is forgetting, is he is scum.

Life long everton fan, saying he would never leave them, then man u come along with money and BANG gone...

That's what i remember, being an Everton fan. Have hated him ever since. No player is bigger than any club and his attitude stinks

wee-jo

Member +
I heard that if rooney goes, fergie will retire, imagine the hate that united fans will direct at rooney if he is the man responsible for causing the retirement of arguably the best manager ever!!! Rooney has to really think how he is gonna handle this situation, although he is rapidly losing his chance to back pedal and make up with fergie and united.

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
I would gladly take £30m for him and ship off, espec before his expenses turn up next month, all them hotel rooms and hookers lol

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Who gives a shit????

Roony is a ugly cunt and man-u are a bunch of wanker's....

Actually every footballer is an overpaid pansy....

CTR_Timmy

Member +
He is a liability at any club, bad temperment and his form is always up and down! I think this has come down to all his recent personal issues and I think he wants to escape the british media. Personaly I dont care where he goes as he defently wont be joining the mightly gulls! lol

starletsam

Member +
i think one of the reasons united havent been able to buy anyone to replace ronaldo is the fact they are like 790 million in debt and the owners are not making the money available for ferguson to spend.im sure he would rip there hands off if they gave him say 50mill to buy a decent player although rooney is throwing his toys out the pram he has got a point when he says they seem to be lacking ambition.selling ronaldo for 80 million and not replacing him is ridiculous when your one off if not the biggist club in the world that would be like barca selling messi and not spending out.i use to hate united being a spurs fan because everytime we got a decent player through like carrick or berbatov who was blinding at spurs united swoop in and take them!beckham was a spurs player youth player til united robbed him!

sanchez

Member +
yeah the problem is that owners would rather pay off debt and 'get by ok' if you know what i mean?

Since Ronaldo went, no one has replaced him, but Nani has started to shine as well as valencia. But as an owner of a club, you cant turn down £80 million pound for a player that dosent want to be there. But i agree, some money has to be spent as United are defiantly lacking some class.

I mean look at Valencia, they sold 3 of their top players, to pay off debt and they have been in great form this season.

Sparky

Member +
Who gives a shit????

Roony is a ugly cunt and man-u are a bunch of wanker's....

Actually every footballer is an overpaid pansy....

Couldnt of said it better myself, so stop crying people!!!

FFS if Hamilton moved from Maclaren doubt there would be half as much fuss lol