we bro has a conversion proposal lol

kilo

Member +
we bro drives a one low six and has asked me to put a proposal out ther for a few of u genius'. he wants to no if u can put a gt engine into a 106, hes a bit of a jap wanabe if u like lol

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I know there's a few lads on the 106owners forum that are either super charging or turboing their n/a lumps. It'd probably be easier to do that than drop a 4efte in there.

kilo

Member +
fanx bai's, am gna leave it out ther. e was sayin to me if e was to upgrade to gti hel still need all the same bits as he would wif a different engine.

Phil

Super Moderator
as above no point in upgrading, sell the car and but a 106, or if he wants a 4efte buy a gt.

and it took me a couple of minutes to decipher your last post kilo. not good.

if you type like that then "leaving it out there" wont make a button of difference causing nobody will bother reading what you say they will just skip to the quick reply button and give off about ur txt spk.

Phil

fanx bai's, am gna leave it out ther. e was sayin to me if e was to upgrade to gti hel still need all the same bits as he would wif a different engine.

Phil

Super Moderator
il say to him and see wa he finks, cheers. I fink hes jus jelous of my gt lol

yo yo yo yo txt spk no haha

seriously though, if you want people to read and understand you your going to have to try a little.

Phil

jabran200

Member +
106 gti's are like £1500 these days, not worth it at all. If he wants more power and not piss his money away then buy a different car.

kilo

Member +
106 gti's are like £1500 these days, not worth it at all. If he wants more power and not piss his money away then buy a different car.

I don't think it's so much as more power, i think he just wants to do something different.

Phil

Super Moderator
sorry phil, kind of a bad habbit.

:) not anymore, that last post was perfect :)

back to the topic as jabran and dunc said not worth the money, tell him to get the car up for sale, and then get choosing between a gt or a gti 106. both could be had for less than 2k.

Phil

kilo

Member +
:) not anymore, that last post was perfect :)

back to the topic as jabran and dunc said not worth the money, tell him to get the car up for sale, and then get choosing between a gt or a gti 106. both could be had for less than 2k.

Phil

I'm a changed man now phil, fanx, i mean.... thank you:haha::haha: I told him about a wee gt that was going cheap and it was a clean one, but he passed on it. As i sayed before, i think hes set on doing something different with the 106

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Im kind of stubburn when it comes to things i want.

If i wanted to do a 4efte conversion on a pug, then i would. I wouldnt listen to people and buy a different car.

Cant be that hard to do, small engine/small car.

kilo

Member +
yeah, i know what you mean. i personally thought it would be interesting to see if it could be done. funny stuff, 106 and a wooooptiiissshh coming out of it:haha:

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah some very quick vts turbos and gti turbos about over here, forged turbo'd etc.

Phil

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Im kind of stubburn when it comes to things i want.

If i wanted to do a 4efte conversion on a pug, then i would. I wouldnt listen to people and buy a different car.

Cant be that hard to do, small engine/small car.

x2 i do agree anything is possiable:)