****WEDSPORT WHEELS in WHITE + 8 POINT ROLL CAGE FOR SALE****

Dan3SGTE

Member +
For sale: Wedsport Racing wheels with brand new eagle F1 tires never been used **SOLD**

Item Condition: MINT

Price and price conditions: £500 collected

Extra Info:
PCD: 4 X 100
195/45/15
Brand new Eagle F1 tires

There may be an odd mark here and there but the camera cant really capture them. They are a well clean/straight decent set of wheels.

Pictures:
P1010759.jpg

P1010760.jpg

P1010761.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or buyer can arrange courier at their own expense.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

For sale: 8 Point carbing roll cage for EP82

Item Condition: Very good/slight small scuffs in some places etc.

Price and price conditions: £380 collected.

Extra Info: Fits EP82. Its a dash dodger. Its 8 point.

The U-bar in the center of the cage needs welding back together as shown in pic. And the bottom of the legs of the front of the cage need welding back on.. Very minor job and wont cost hardly anything to get these bits welded on.

Pictures:

Rollcage-1.jpg

Briefly installed but not properly as you can see.
P1010757.jpg

P1010609.jpg

P1010601.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only.

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Feck me them wheels still hold there JDM y0 tax well! :haha:

Shame though i want em, just cant afford the £500 plus shipping the now :(

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah Rory, Top wheel and these are serioulsy clean for 2nd hand wheel! lol

ANd they have just sold

***Wheels SOLD***

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Im really shocked that no-one has snapped this up? Cages dont come around often and this a good bit of kit. Id keep it but need the money to fix the car for now! And obviously this is not a necessity to the car at this moment.

I paid alot more then im willing to sell this for believe me! Any offers, try me! I need this gone ASAP.

sam starlet

Member +
sorry mate what bit needs welding back in? looking at the pics I cant really work it out.

sam

edit*** have just noticed in one of the pics, the bar across the middle yeh?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
sorry mate what bit needs welding back in? looking at the pics I cant really work it out.

sam

edit*** have just noticed in one of the pics, the bar across the middle yeh?

Hi mate, sorry I just seen this.

Yeah the middle part and the 2 front feet. So to put it simply 3 small circular parts need welding. I got quoted like £20 or so locally, or you can do it yourself if you've got a welder. Extremly minor.

Cheers