Weekend!

gv1.3

Admin
Well after the track day last weekend this weekend might be a bit boring in comparison.... or maybe not!... what have you got planned for the weekend?

jamesbaa

Member +
working tonight so sleeping tommorow!

Working tommorow night so sleeping sunday!

Dont shift work sound fun!

ChrisGT

Member +
Chillaxing! Might be going to this Surrey meet tomorrow depending on weather...

But you'll be happy to know ... I am sourcing parts for my GT! I HAVE BEEN RE-BITTEN BY THE MODDING BUG! Wooo!

lingl9z

Member +
Catching up on sleep hopefully.... not doing much work seems to leave me more tired than a hard day at work :confused:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I have this + about another 2k worth of parts to fit so i should be kept busy. was going to go karting but not sure now because of the weather. i'll probally only be working on the head and rocker cover though. weather = not good for painting

Parts.jpg

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Going to support Streetech at Rockingham in the first round of the Toyota Sprint Series.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETE!

Last edited:

Streetech

Member +
Going to support Streetech at Rockingham in the first round of the Toyota Sprint Series.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETE!

What he said. I am running the quad light (standard engine) for the first event so should get my ass kicked.

smythy75

Member +
happy bday! tomorro im looking after the twins then ill spend time with the ife sat night and go to church sunday!

then monday night the gt will prob get looked at again!

what u think?

www.gpastures.co.uk

GTdan

In The Closet
im working overtime on sunday, so only got tomorrow - just trying to secure finance for a forged engine which hopefully ill do tomorrow.
weathers not great, so not gonna be cleaning the car.