Well deserved

SKINY

Lifer
20230602_211537.jpg
23 since we where away due to life, breeding dogs and kids fslool
Kids are 22 and 18 now so they can fend for themselves for a week, hopefully loool
Hotel right up on the mountain ffslol, an hours dander down into the club then taxi back up.
Fucking lookey lookey men everywhere need to be told multiple times to do 1 lol
An English promotion boy approached us last night for some bar or something, soon as he heard my accent he was like no worries, sorry mate have a nice holiday lol

No starlets spotted yet :(
Every car here seems to have dents and scrapes, they just seem to drive whatever tf way they want, coming up last night taxi had to take evasive action twice with clowns just driving straight out of side streets

Quad bike safari and go karts are on the to do list :)

SKINY

Lifer
IMG-20230604-WA0027.jpg
Elvis was lucky to meet the King :)
Lovely wee Chinese restaurant, I had melon with Parmalat ham starter, Pepperoni and mushroom pizza then chocolate cake for dessert then a few different bars and a Joe baxi up the hill after a few hours in the members social club :)

SKINY

Lifer
Well the last day and a half the weather has done us dirty :( yesterday was lashing but we seen a break and headed down the town where it wasn't bad, our hotel is right up the mountain so its a 2 mile saunter down. Today was shite until 5 ish so we got sorted then down to the Chinese for another 3 course meal :)
Few hours in the Club then smoking allsorts of Hash, fuck green when I'm here, can get any amount back home lmfao

SKINY

Lifer
20230607_222707.jpg
Watched the sunset earlier then hit the club for the last night's sesh :)

Plan for tomorrow, get fucked up bigtime before the ride home at 9pm :)
Have done some amount of miles walking the last week lol, probably 70 odd going by a rough Google map estimate, it's definitely safer going by the driving standards I've seen here :)

SKINY

Lifer
20230610_125333.jpg
Back to normality :(
Strimmer decided to be a wanker so had to buy a new 1
Rain due all night then all next week to be great, was great all week here we where away fslool

SKINY

Lifer
20230710_141929.jpg20230710_215413.jpg
Yeah so we couldn't wait to next year so we are back to Adeje again for another week of drinking, smoking and eating :)
My Coach Mr Billy Murray is going to kick my ass when I get home lol

aubreygil

Member +
View attachment 10100
23 since we where away due to life, breeding dogs and kids fslool
Kids are 22 and 18 now so they can fend for themselves for a week, hopefully loool
Hotel right up on the mountain ffslol, an hours dander down into the club then taxi back up.
Fucking lookey lookey men everywhere need to be told multiple times to do 1 lol
An English promotion boy approached us last night for some bar or something, soon as he heard my accent he was like no worries, sorry mate have a nice holiday lol

No starlets spotted yet :(
Every car here seems to have dents and scrapes, they just seem to drive whatever tf way they want, coming up last night taxi had to take evasive action twice with clowns just driving straight out of side streets

Quad bike safari and go karts are on the to do list :)
Have a good one