Well, she left me...

J25GTi

Lifer
After 2 years, she just text me on friday night telling me she doesnt want to be with me.. I am feeling like shit, i havent slept since friday night, i havent eeaten, and have spent the last 3 days in the pub.

I cant beleive it, the reasons she gave me were bollocks, it was all stuff we could have sorted out, (i.e. not seeing each other too much mecause of work etc) and she wouldnt even listen to me, i spent 3 hours on the phone ot her trying to sort it out and she turned round and just goes - I just dont want to be with you and hung up on me.

I feeling absolutley fucking sick and fucking devestated tnh :'( It just came from no where

J25GTi

Lifer
thats shit man.

I have just been on a complete bender these past 3 days, my friend has dragged me home just now and is sitting downstairs and not letting me out. i feel so shit to be honest.

And its even worse, because my house, she bought me loads of the furniture wheni moved in and stuff and helped me decorate etc, so everything i look at makes it even worse...

wee-jo

Member +
Man thats poor, not even to try and work it out or anything, seems quite suspicious, anything going on at all that may have caused this sudden situation?

davehart

Member +
Women, not worth getting upset about. Just think about the freedom, no hassle or commitments, chain round the ankles and more money to spend on the car or your hobbies.

Look on the bright side, always plenty of other lasses around and who wants to be with one who dosent want you? If they dont care about you, bollocks to them, plenty of others who will!

Chin up bud and dont get yourself down over it because its just not worth it!

quadcorecraig

Member +
ahh man am shit with this stuff.

happend to me a few years back. i was same as you sound maybe not quite as bad. so she left you cuz you dont see each other much?

chin up lad

J25GTi

Lifer
Man thats poor, not even to try and work it out or anything, seems quite suspicious, anything going on at all that may have caused this sudden situation?

Not that i know of, she started going to college again, but i spent hours trying to sort it out, id have done anything it took, and she just blew me off like i was nothing

gglavin

Member +
ok heres the plan if all else fails, go out drink with your mates & go off with loadsa women , worked for me after a 3 year break up. i was drunk thurs, fri, sat & sunday. stayed single for 2 years and was brilliant fun. tried & tested method buddy :) ya feel like shit monday to wed only plus if she can dump you like that man , its better to have it done now. its rough to move on

Last edited:

quadcorecraig

Member +
Women, not worth getting upset about. Just think about the freedom, no hassle or commitments, chain round the ankles and more money to spend on the car or your hobbies.

Look on the bright side, always plenty of other lasses around and who wants to be with one who dosent want you? If they dont care about you, bollocks to them, plenty of others who will!

Chin up bud and dont get yourself down over it because its just not worth it!

more money to spend on your car.... ma lass gos mad at how much time and dibba i spend on my EP

wee-jo

Member +
nothing like trying to make some one feel better!! :shoot:

Merely a suggestion, I feel for the guy, but like I said with no explanation or reason for leaving you would be a tad pissed aswell as upset obviously.

Not worth getting into a state over though, just give it time, something better always comes along and shit like this always happens for a reason I think so try and be positive mate:kiss:

J25GTi

Lifer
more money to spend on your car.... ma lass gos mad at how much time and dibba i spend on my EP

She used to help me with mine, she was always helping me find bits etc for it too, and some cunt drove into my V and dented the rear 1/4panel the other night, im fucking fuming.

I know, i could do that, but i really dont want to.

Just after everything we hve been through and it ends like this?

So many bollocks excuses "i need to sort my head out, we dont see each other enough, i always fuck tings up"

then tries to tell me shes doing it so save us and still wants to be friends, like fuck off, you either want me or you dont.

Im really struggling with this tbh, andi hate to ever have something i cant deal with..

el_man

Fresh Recruit
times healer try sort it if she has none of it its time to move on and she snot the one good luck with it all

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
I feel for you man, My mate gf just left him after 4 years !!.
but a week after she left him she got another man now there going out with each other --within a week... one word... s##g

gglavin

Member +
look man, we nearly all went through this at some stage, mine was very difficult after 3 years,i was shattered, but i had fun , got over it & now engaged to my new girl of 4 years. everything happens for a reason