went santa pod on sat

el_man

Fresh Recruit
i wasnt really happy with my time to be honest only run a 16.5 the weather wasnt too good was spittin rain all day so that dont help, after that run i took my sub/amp spare wheel out mdf shelf out let the tyre pressures down dont stiffened my coilovers at the back felt quicker in the car park but racing got stopped due to the rain, my current mods are fmic, tubuler manifold air filter relocated exhaust system, it was hard to stop spinning tho, i reacon i would of done better with all the weight taken out my car but never got the chance what you all think? i`ll get a video up aswell

Dan3SGTE

Member +
how much boost are you running? HP? etc.........

even stock in dry you should be getting in the 15's....

el_man

Fresh Recruit
standard boost, i did have 3 quaters of a tank of petrol my sub is big n my mdf shelf is a lil heavy but i only got 2 runs in my 1st time there but i thought it was weird i should be doin better!

el_man

Fresh Recruit
yea spose so i might go next month hopfully the weather will be better try again with less weight

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Quarter mile really is about praticing in your car... First time i went i was only getting low 14's... next time went i got a 13.2.... Ive only gone twice.. Point is you do get better the more you do it. I wouldnt worry about it. just get some practise in mate.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
^^ exactly, i go for the crack really, i don't even strip the ice out of my car. as i get better at it i'll probably take it more serious and start stripping the car out on the day and stuff.