WEPR TD04 How to pass NCT with out having to put on ct9 and cat??

Hey could anyone help me out im after buying WEPR td04 kit and was wondering is there a way of passing the NCT..

What i had in mind was put everything on( td04 turbo mani, decat, screamer pipe and TIAL external wastegate) and then cutting the exhaust say right under the car and making bracets to fit in a universal cat and then after NCT just take it out and put in old piece of the exhaust.

***There is also a problem with my ct9 turbo, its blowin out oil, would that effect the NCT. Didnt seems to be smokey or anything**

Would this work?? ideas welcome..

Last edited:
Im just looking at every option, the car is off the road while i get all the bits i need so i wont be putting it back on till next march when the nct is up so i will be starting out with 2 years so it will be the best.

There is also a problem with my ct9 turbo, its blowin oil. would that effect the NCT. Didnt seems to be smokey or anything.

racerboymx

Member +
Im just looking at every option, the car is off the road while i get all the bits i need so i wont be putting it back on till next march when the nct is up so i will be starting out with 2 years so it will be the best.

There is also a problem with my ct9 turbo, its blowin oil. would that effect the NCT. Didnt seems to be smokey or anything.

the only way i can see the ct9 effecting your NCT is with emissions, even though you miten see the smoke it could be messing up your CO count..only way to tell is get her tested at a garage only takes a few minutes especially if the car is going to be sitting up until the NCT and its worth it bcos my glanza v just failed on emissions last friday even with the standard cat and lamda:shoot: