WEPR TD04 Hybrid, SLD, Rocker Cover, + more.....

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Hey guys and girls, got a few bits left over from my Glanza that I had forgotten about :)

For sale: WEPR TD04 Hybrid Turbo

Item Condition: Very Good

Price and price conditions: SOLD :)

For sale: Rocker Cover

Item Condition: Good, needs a clean

Price and price conditions: SOLD

For sale: HKS Mushroom Air Filter

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £40 + delivery

Extra Info:

Pictures:
IMG00057-20101216-2128.jpg

IMG00060-20101216-2128.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Royal Mail 1st Recorded

For sale: HKS SLD (speed limit defencer)

Price and price conditions: £40 + delivery

Extra Info: Never Fitted

Pictures:
IMG00053-20101216-2127.jpg

IMG00054-20101216-2127.jpg

For sale: Starlet Throttle Bodie + Inlet Manifold

Price and price conditions: £50 + Delivery

Extra Info: Complete part nothing missing

Pictures:
IMG00044-20101213-1942.jpg

IMG00045-20101213-1943.jpg

IMG00047-20101213-1943.jpg
IMG00048-20101213-1943.jpg

For sale: K&N Air Filter

Price and price conditions: £20 + delivery

Extra Info:

Pictures:
IMG00042-20101213-1942.jpg

Any questions just PM me :)

All items are negotiable on prices :)

Last edited:

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Well most TD04's @ 1 bar boost make around 200bhp but I made 236bhp from 1 bar boost so the figures speak for themselves :) It might be an idea to ask Sacha as hes the ones who sells them and would be able to tell you a lot more and in detail :)

churcherj

Member +
Well most TD04's @ 1 bar boost make around 200bhp but I made 236bhp from 1 bar boost so the figures speak for themselves :) It might be an idea to ask Sacha as hes the ones who sells them and would be able to tell you a lot more and in detail :)

i made 218bhp at 0.9 on a stock td04 dude! normally a 1 bar they make between 210-220

without spamming i think that turbo is lovely, and i would definately go for the hybrid td04 if i had the money, i think most of the gains will come when the boost is ramped up :)

glwts :)

Last edited:

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
i made 218bhp at 0.9 on a stock td04 dude! normally a 1 bar they make between 210-220

without spamming i think that turbo is lovely, and i would definately go for the hybrid td04 if i had the money, i think most of the gains will come when the boost is ramped up :)

glwts :)

Thats pretty good mate, I havnt seen many that high on a normal td04 tbh :) You are right there most gains are at higher boost and as boost climbs, cheers mate :)

niteryder84

Member +
can you pm me your paypal address and a price on the rocker cover posted to rm10 a xmas bargain price would be good if pos ;-) ash

Shorty

Member +
free bump for knightsy seen that TD04 hybrid in action, is sweet. sacha sells em for alot more than Knightsy is asking for and its barely even been used realy.

@churcherj: josh yours made realy good power but we put that down to the good condition of both the turbo and the engine and lets not forget your map has prob got a fair bit to do with your result hence why you det like fook at 1bar bud.

niteryder84

Member +
knightsey i will send the payment over today prob about 1 ish as i have no internet access at home at the mo so came into work to do it but due to web filter cant access paypal until then :-( will send the payment over then .

cheers

ash

p.s apologies for the delay

Shorty

Member +
Mani and downpioe where sold sepratly a whaile ago bud. Check out zisco or wepr for some mani's for the turbo.

@knightsy, will defo see you on the track bud shud be mapped on my new setup by then ;) also pm paypal for filter if its still for sale :)

Last edited: