WEPR TD04 Kit

Iain@CRD

Lifer
For sale: WEPR TD04 Kit (without radiator)

Item Condition: Used but Good.

Price and price conditions: £800 inc Delivery.

Extra Info: This is a kit without the radiator. Turbo was brand new when purchased and has covered around 30,000 miles and does not smoke. Manfiold has been rewelded around the brace and also the bottom flange.

Pictures:
IMG00256-20120718-0928.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included within price.

Phil

Super Moderator
Iain is this ex.gated?

Also I don't make sensible offers so let me know if you want a nasty offer lol

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
Bit expensive considering you can get external gated ones cheaper

Aye don't be put off by my carp in this thread, Iain will no doubt sell this at the right price if some offers him it, totally sound guy.

Make him an offer, try your luck.

Also Iain you could clarify etc all that is included with a wepr kit as it is quite a bit.

Phil

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thanks Phil, hurry up and buy it ;-)

This is the Evolution style WEPR TD04 Kit in stainless steel.

Kit includes:

TD04l Turbo
WEPR Evolution Manifold
WEPR Downpipe
Braided Oil and Water lines
Includes used gaskets

I do have a custom triple core radiator made from brass/copper with a high pressure fan which I can include in the kit although it does have a pin hole at the top and maybe at the bottom (unsure about the bottom not drove it in a while) if you fill up the radiator just below the pin hole it was never an issue.

Reason for the sale is while I am rebuilding the engine I changing setup as I plan to compete in SLS (Super Lap Scotland). The current power/weight takes me marginally into a Class of high powered Nobles/Evos, so it's to up the ante and remain competitive. I can just get the car mapped to produce less power to meet a lower Class.

I also have a 2.5" WEPR Annihilator Exhaust to suit the kit that I am really reluctantly thinking on selling to go full 3". I'm my opinion it's one of the best sounding exhausts made for the Starlet.

Last edited: