wepr tdo4 downpipe

WillGT

Member +
but of a prob i cant seem to bet my wepr dow4 downpipe to fit on to the trubo, i have fitted the new manifold turbo and added the decat brace. when i put the decat up next to the turbo to bolt it on it just dont want to go! is there anythin you have to remove to bolt this on? :) reps will be added

KrissyB

Member +
Check my garage pics matey may be of help dont bolt the brace on yet do it last get the Downpipe on first it wont lne up exactly on the brace i used washers to pack it out :)

WillGT

Member +
Check my garage pics matey may be of help dont bolt the brace on yet do it last get the Downpipe on first it wont lne up exactly on the brace i used washers to pack it out :)

oh right ok thanks mate, i put the brace on first becuase its usualy a right bugger will take it off then will check your garage! cheers pal

WillGT

Member +
Should be a bolt on job.

In what way will it not fit?

it just dont want to go onto the turbo studs?? theres somthin stopping it can feel it when i'm trying to get it on but cant see what, it might be cathing the brace like krissy said.

KrissyB

Member +
Did you not test fit it all together matey before putting it all :confused::confused::confused:

Hope this works matey ill get some pics to you asap