West Midlands Paintball Meet

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Hi guys,

Myself and a couple of friends have decided that a trip paintballing is in order. We are going to be going quite quickly, maybe 2-3 weeks, but just thought I would offer it up to any of those in the West Midlands who may like to join us. We are thinking of either a Saturday or Sunday.

We are going to be going to Urban Paintball near Wolverhampton. The place is fully indoors so all of you with pretty hair won't have to worry about getting it wet! The prices are £15 for everything including 400 paintballs or £25 for 800 paintballs. You can get more but I doubt you'll need them! This is a "half day" deal and that gets you roughly 3 and a half hours of gaming, they say you will get 8 games for that.

If your up for it and get get your arses in gear very soon then add yourself to the list.

1. Starlet_Sam
2. Kimba
3. Dub-Se7en

lleey2k4

Member +
Me and my mates phoned them up Sat and might be goin soon they said through November the paints balls are like buy 1 get 1 free, so for the £25 you get 1600 :)

Starlet_Sam

Me and my mates phoned them up Sat and might be goin soon they said through November the paints balls are like buy 1 get 1 free, so for the £25 you get 1600 :)

The figures I put up include the BOGOF.

Streetech

Member +
Wow, had did you manage to convince Dan? Thats money he could spend on another car to stick on his drive. lol :kiss:

D3N0

Member +
Would this be before or after the Track day?? As long as its after the 17th im in, got to get mapped first.

1. Starlet_Sam
2. Kimba
3. Dub-Se7en
4. Streetech
5. Goldenvtr
6. D3N0

chanelle1234

Member +
this is such a great idea, think i might arrange something like this for the southeast area in a few months time :)

chanelle x

Starlet_Sam

Would this be before or after the Track day?? As long as its after the 17th im in, got to get mapped first.

1. Starlet_Sam
2. Kimba
3. Dub-Se7en
4. Streetech
5. Goldenvtr
6. D3N0

It's looking like it will be same weekend at the moment.