what 99% of women need in carparks!!!!!

Ah yes, these were comissioned in the 90s by one of the american car makers, Pontiac I think, but they hated it and orded all prototypes be destroyed. At least one still survives though and was sold on ebay about a year ago (hence me knowing all this).

If they wanted doors which are flashy and work in confined spaces and didn't cost an arm and a leg they should have just copied Toyota:

2879025428_4a4b4ca027.jpg

Kelly

Member +
Tut Ryno! men need those doors two and old ppl!

Working at tesco is a pain i refuse to park my car on the car park i leave it on the petrol station where i work, less chance of damage!

But as much i hate damage to my car at carparks i'm not one of those annoying idiots who delibrately parks over the line and takes up two spaces :mad:

Big_Daddy

Member +
Tut Ryno! men need those doors two and old ppl!

Working at tesco is a pain i refuse to park my car on the car park i leave it on the petrol station where i work, less chance of damage!

But as much i hate damage to my car at carparks i'm not one of those annoying idiots who delibrately parks over the line and takes up two spaces :mad:

I park in disabled lol :haha::p

Kelly

Member +
I park in disabled lol :haha::p

LOL thats shocking! :p

i honestly never have and never will but i also have the option of parking in those big parent and child spaces when i have my son with me :D so sometimes i'm ok, but i dont half get angry when some fella parks in them who's on his own :haha: