what are these pipes called?

binnzie

Member +
someone has cut them from the bulk head but the metal pipes that go through the bulkhead to the heater matrix. Anyone know what they are called?

sanchez

Member +
are you on about 2 pipes sticking from the passenger side of the bulkhead?
If so, its where the air con has been removed...

binnzie

Member +
i dont have air con. Its a sr, its the pipes going from the heater matrix to the engine bay, there the metal ones that connect to the rubber pipes in the engine bay

lleey2k4

Member +
DSC00017.jpg

These 2?

binnzie

Member +
no there more to the left hand side. Just behind the inlet mani where the heater matrix water pipes are. Its the metal ones where the water goes through to the matrix

binnzie

Member +
its should but my heater matrix is leaking so the guy cut the metal pipe going into the bay an also took of the rubber pipe..

Rory

Lifer
Are you sure the previous owner hasnt ust looped them to bypass the matrix?

Throw some pics up.

binnzie

Member +
the pipe's are linked to by pass the matrix but its the metal ones coming out the bulk head. There in the same place as the pic about but my are curved an face down but one has been cut off.

sounds like it is the heater matrix pipes . cause the metal ones are attached part of it . some one will have joined them for a reason . usually cause the matrix is leaking. or its cause they broke one . have fun replacing that :p

Last edited:

binnzie

Member +
great lol. The matrix is leaking so i got a new one but it dont have the pipes on it an one of them coming out the bulk head is cut off gr