What are they worth - TOM's C2 alloys

jezza

Lifer
Picked up a GT Advance with these wheels. Any ideas on how much they are worth. Trying to decide if I should sell on with the car or seperately.

15x6.5 TOM's C2R Split rims made by Rays Engineering

SDC14059.jpg

SDC14056.jpg

The tryes are all crap so won't add value.

Sigma

Member +
They obviously need a refurb, but are a very rare wheel in the split rim form, I beleive?

Gotta be worth £300 notes as they are, maybe £450 if they were mint?

joel_ep91

Member +
ohhh those are so nice,
will give you whats in my poket (£30 a sparkplug and a kinder egg toy) lol

if sanchez doesnt take them let how much you would be looking please

joel

jezza

Lifer
They obviously need a refurb, but are a very rare wheel in the split rim form, I beleive?

Gotta be worth £300 notes as they are, maybe £450 if they were mint?

Food for thought mate. Cheers. I'll have to stick them on my GT for a look before parting with them.

sanchez

Member +
Hhaaha it bad isnt it, as soon as something TOMS comes up for sale, people are like PM sanchez, he might not have them etc...

How much would a refurb on these cost, anyone know a rough price?

ALaN

Member +
These aren't in as bad a condition as made out btw! Iirc only one has any damage/corrosion to the rim, they just need split and the centres refurbed. Jez feel free to put up the Photoshop of them on mine if it'll help get some interest

jezza

Lifer
I did a little research when considering refurbing my Enkei split rims. It's fine to powder coat a single colour. Starts getting expensive if you want to do it properly and split the wheels. I think the bolts are pricey and there's lots of them

Sigma

Member +
They need splitting, centres green, outers Diamond cut or Mirror polished & some fresh nuts.

TBH, you're probably looking at £250, just for the refurb, but if I were you Jezza, I'd get them minted and keep!