What are you doing now?

For me, I am just back from savaging the huge traditional turkey and ham:rockon:

Popped open another can of Bulmers (Magners) so it's gonna be another night of boozing in this house.

What are you doing? What are you drinking?
Interesting to know what people are up to on Christmas Day!

Last edited:

matt walters

Member +
sat in the living room watching the usual shit tv half passed out from to much dinner lol no drinking as yet, still trying to get over last nights intake :p got some good prices there for next year aidan :)

J25GTi

Lifer
Didn't do xmas dinner as its just me. And there's no point!

But I have been in the pub since 11am, and had a beer and bacon sandwich at 10am lol.

Partaayyy

dac69er

Super Moderator
just finished working on the car. been removing parts off the donor ready for the engine and box to be dropped out!

I had a few Power's (Whiskey) this morning leading up to the dinner. For dinner I had two prawn cocktail starters as the mother didn't want hers. I didn't have turkey because I don't really love it so I had a double helping of ham, yum yum yum and then tucked into romantica for dessert. I had 3 glasses of wine with the dinner too. Then it was down to the sitting room to stretch out on the couch for the traditional watching of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' (The original) and my obligatory snooze half way through the movie. Just got up there and got myself a MASSIVE bowl of Brandy trifle and a MASSIVE glass of Jack Daniels and Coke to wash it down :haha:. Ah, I LOVE CHRISTMAS :)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
im recovering from a massive hangover... well not really recovering as im still drinking cherry brandy lol... im about to go outside and spark up hehe... time to chill and then im off to bed.. iv been awake for the past 2 days lol :haha:

and my bed is really calling me now lol ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kon