walbro 255lph fuel pump
aircon removed
iridium plugs
magnicore leads
think thats it
would like some input on wot to expect :drive:

corofin12345

Member +
must get it on a dyno so.. my engine was completly stock bar forged internals so the 135bhp would be more like 130bhp over the years.. so what i take from this is that ive gained 50bhp just with a fmic/relocated filter/leads/plugs and a hks adjustable actuator set to to a fraction under .8 of a bar.. :confused:.... im thinking more like 150bhp for me tbh but could prove myself wrong ;)

lleey2k4

Member +
Whats the deal nowadays with people making 200bhp on CT9 lol back in the day about 3 an half years ago my 171 bhp@ 1 bar on ct9 was respectable now people are making that and more at 0.8 bar lmao

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
ya im planin to im just waitin on the rest of the money for a clutch b4 i get it maped it wil be on one then. :)

corofin12345

Member +
its funny tho cause time after time ive seen the exact same spec glanza's been put on rollers and putting out different bhp/torque readings.. at the end of the day its down to how healty your engine is

Tanz

Lifer
As corofin says you really need to get it on the rollers to see,,,but from the spec you should get a good reading...