what car?

bronson0404

Fresh Recruit
Hello chaps,
i am currently sharing my girlfrinds gold 1.0l yaris at the mo! NOT GOOD! But will be buying a car for myself in january. Want to get a Starlet Gt Turbo or Glanza V, but am worried if things go wrong with the car will i struggle with spare parts, maintainence n stuff. Is it risky or worth going for? Please help. Or should i just go for my 1st and safer option of a Ibiza 1.8 20v cupra? Any feedback would be great!:homer:

They are so worth going for man they are an awesome little car :)

Parts wise they are the same as any other car really most motor factors by me stock parts for them i.e. brakes stuff like that

Any thing they dont have you can always get from toyota but the same as any main dealer its at a price with it being genuin

Or if things go wrong then just replace them with performance parts

But it is defo worth it in the end they are awesome :D

Hope that helps

Nickzorz

Member +
i know exactly how you feel as i also am driving a 1.0litre yarris with no power steering or luxuries at all. From what iv seen on my research is that so many have been imported in and they are fairly common for what they are. Parts are so readily availible.

gv1.3

Admin
welcome to the site and congrats on your potential choice of car.

Dont let the fact that these cars are imports put you off. A lot of parts are compatible with the European starlets, other parts can be ordered from toyota directly and for hard to get parts you will find pretty much anything you will need on this site.

Good luck with your search :)

bronson0404

Fresh Recruit
ok guys thanks 4 the help, gunna start saving the pennies. my last car was a golf vr6 and that was a let down speed wise but im sure with a starlet i wont be dissapointed!