What Clutch Advice?

Exe_GT

Member +
Hello,

I need to uprate my Clutch as i am running 224bhp on my new TD04 setup. I was looking at a few and just needed to know what people would suggest regarding organic/paddle and if i will need a new fly wheel at the same time. My mate just put in a Exedy Racing clutch in his EVO and after 5000 miles started slipping so i need one that is going to last. Budget is in mind but want to do it right.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
ive got a helix paddle 4 puck in mine and it feels much nicer than the trd organic and exedy paddle clutches that ive tried before.

John@ECC

Lifer
Competition clutch Stage 4 £370 incl vat and delievery, 99% of our starlets run this with up to 400BHP.

turboloon

Member +
a orc clutch,there is one for sale in the for sales..it comes with a lightened fly wheel as well i run one in my td04 set up very good...but it is either on or off if ye know what i mean,can be a bit annoying in built up traffic but you get used to it..

Exe_GT

Member +
How long will these aftermarket clutches last as i have heard mixed things on paddle and organic. Interested in the helix off Camskill. If not can i use a TRD plate with my standard cover?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
I have SPEC 6 PUK in stock buddy, £340.00 delivered within the UK, running one ourselves at 380bhp without issue ;)

Thanks

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

kemnaychris

Member +
i have a ac comp clucth 650 torque one in my car at 215 plus bhp mental clutch well worth its money get a toda flywheel there ace i get ace spool up never slips 6 puck one better for traffic and that 4 puck too aggresive i was told on here

Last edited: