what do people think?

carbon

Member +
mazda.jpg

seen one pretty cheap thinking of getting it for while my car is under the knife.

carbon

Member +
a mazda mx6.itll be a runaround for a week or 2 and then to the track with its 2.5l 200bhp+ engine

Dan3SGTE

Member +
they are slow as shit FOR WHAT THEY ARE..... i remembering torching one a while ago in my stock GT...... seen loads bomb it around and they are sluggish. sound nice though what V6 doesn't?

sweet for a runabout though.....

carbon

Member +
they are slow as shit FOR WHAT THEY ARE..... i remembering torching one a while ago in my stock GT...... seen loads bomb it around and they are sluggish. sound nice though what V6 doesn't?

sweet for a runabout though.....
thought theyd be quick but as i said run around,full leather interior,full ss exhaust system,cliiford alarm.thats the spec of the one im looking at.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
for a runabout you cannot complain... i really dont like the though.... something about em i just hate?

PS that one in the pic with the spoiler skirts etc looks decent though....

carbon

Member +
for a runabout you cannot complain... i really dont like the though.... something about em i just hate?

PS that one in the pic with the spoiler skirts etc looks decent though....
i know that one in the pic is only a 2l and it only has 64000 miles on the clock.4000e they lookin for it

Dan3SGTE

Member +
thats like what about £2500? thats a bit steep for that car, there are so many cars mate fo alot cheaper to "runabout" in... why have you chosen this?

if its speed your looking for this is NOT the car... believe me!

carbon

Member +
thats like what about £2500? thats a bit steep for that car, there are so many cars mate fo alot cheaper to "runabout" in... why have you chosen this?

if its speed your looking for this is NOT the car... believe me!
ive picked it cause the one im looking at is newer and only 1600e