What do you lot think of this?

Jules-B

Member +
yeah rusting is something i do not want obviously. and looks like this one is fairly clean underneath. i suppose the surface rust would come off and then i just underseal it?

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah rusting is something i do not want obviously. and looks like this one is fairly clean underneath. i suppose the surface rust would come off and then i just underseal it?

yeah. just attack it with a wire brush and possibly some emery cloth at worst then get it undersealed. is it going to be used all year round?

if not then i wouldnt worry too much about undersealing it anyway

Jules-B

Member +
well if i got it it wouldnt get used til the spring..but yeah it would be my main car..so wet weather and all. although id put it away for the winter!

im growing to like it more and more everytime i look at the pics. think tints, black roof would finish it!

dac69er

Super Moderator
if its just wet weather then should be fine.

its the salt in this country that rots the fuck out of the cars

Fishy89GT

Banned
thats lovely mate... and powervehicles are deff one of if not the best importer so to speak.. they based soley in japan but sell the best stock you will ever find!

Jules-B

Member +
nice to hear that, looks like they really take car of the cars...

would you recon its worth the money. about 10 grand ''free on board''

Dan3SGTE

Member +
theres no denying thats a cool car :cool:

If your into the drifting scene then i would say go for something like that, otherwise i cant see much of a point in buying that sort of car.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Very nice mate, but shit me! How much? :eek:

Add VAT, Duty, port fees etc, plus conversion, MOT and registration and that's a bucket load!

I got Steve his Silvia S13 with an HKS GTRS turbo for much less... If I were you, wait until the exchange rate gets closer to 200. At the moment, it's not worth bringing anything over. :(

Jules-B

Member +
yeah this is the thing, the exchange rate is shocking at the moment, so would probably hold off getting something until the financial climate gets better.