What do you want and expect from your area reps? ( Suggestions and Feedback)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
We are currently working on the whole area reps system and would like ye all as members to have some input in it. Now if ye have any suggestions or feedback regarding it please post here and we will take it under consideration.

Frank

Brad_L

Member +
to sort out more meets, rolling road days etc

I dont think ive seen the southwest rep sort anything out since ive been a member tbh.

malcolmgt

Member +
id firstly like a rep for the south east as there has never been one.. haha.
im trying to organise a meet so if all goes well and get good feedback ill start organising more.

as ppl say above. lots of meet, soemthing once in a while. like going diff places and doing diff things.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
basically just to get together every once in a while weather it be a meet ,spin ,rr day or piss up ha ha try help out as much as possible like gedis and mark helped me the other day i would gladly return the favour :):)

neilcliop

Member +
basically just to get together every once in a while weather it be a meet ,spin ,rr day or piss up ha ha try help out as much as possible like gedis and mark helped me the other day i would gladly return the favour :):)

x2 few more meets piss up be good as the summer is here try make most off wat we get of it