what dunp valve

Hello guys i think i need a new dv as my car is chattering and have been told to try a new dv to see if it sorts it out!!! At the moment i am running a forge dv and im not sure its dumping properly!!! at the moment i am runnin a blitz front mount intercooler and at the moment it is mounted on the hot pipe. I am still runing standard boost and have been told to move the dv onto the cold pipe does anyone know where i can get a relocation kit for it and what dv i should be running!!! If anyone knows would you be able to send me a link of the site where it is on???

thanks

craig

thefalls

Member +
A front mount and a tight spring in the blow off will give some chatter,absolutely no harm in that.In fact its nice.
Better leave the blow off where it is now.
If there is an adjustment screw on the blow off then i would suggest to have a play and see what happens.

J25GTi

Lifer
Your dump valve needs to be mounted within twelve inches of the throttle body for best results

Chatter for the win anyway! sounds immense!

J25GTi

Lifer
Aye, i've got some chatter with my ssqv-hdi FMIC. Aslong as it's dump's on full boost then i'm sure you'll be fine.:cool:

debateable subject there, i imagine on a ct9 it wont do much damage IN MY OPINION

Does the baileys one have an adjustment screw? tighten it up and test it, set it so it chatters on normal driving and dumps on high rpm full boost driving.

or in my opinion, get abung made for the DV adapter on your IC pipework