WHAT ECU TO USE? T3 turbo setup

xpnciv

Member +
So i am on the search for a ecu to run my gt starlet that has a t3 turbo with .48 ar so not to big! has anyone just done a fuel pump and injector upgrade and tuned on dyno? im in the process of getting a oil line made so any help would be gud!

Do u think that on low psi that the car wuld run alright?
whats better ecu to run? and what are cheap options?

any help b great and i wil keep searching the forums

RYSO

Fresh Recruit
So i am on the search for a ecu to run my gt starlet that has a t3 turbo with .48 ar so not to big! has anyone just done a fuel pump and injector upgrade and tuned on dyno? im in the process of getting a oil line made so any help would be gud!

Do u think that on low psi that the car wuld run alright?
whats better ecu to run? and what are cheap options?

any help b great and i wil keep searching the forums

I would suggest you a Haltech Sprint500 ECU, wired in parallel with your OEM ECU just to run Ignition and Injection side of things. Really does wonders!

RYSO.

Chris@CCM

Member +
I would suggest you a Haltech Sprint500 ECU, wired in parallel with your OEM ECU just to run Ignition and Injection side of things. Really does wonders!

RYSO.
x2 or a link g4 storm (higher cost) or a apexi pfc if u can find one at good money

elison

Member +
Running a Haltech Sprint 500 as stand alone unit for a year and a half now and could not be happier with it. No issues at all with the car. And its very user friendly and very easy to wire. And you could use the same sensors. Boostin 1 bar daily.