what else would i need after ecu remap?

shane01

Member +
alright , question i finaly think i found away around my boost creep problem, im going to buy a front mount,and greddy blue, would i still need any fpr?.

current mods, relocated intake, mild steel manifold,decat,blitz,, + lookin for boost gauge. and buying acuator for boost, its quick atm dunno what its gonna be like after i fix the compression leak in manifold and turn boost up.

mcbeal_88

Member +
depends what kind of money youve got to spend to get the emanage + fitting and mapping youl be 600+ then another 250 for the front mount but will be the best way to do it.but the fcd fpr setup will work fine and get the wg ported on your turbo

shane01

Member +
well i was thinkin get the greddy 2nd hand and just pay for the mappin, cant be to much to map it right?, and has for porting the westgate that looks abit to much lol... might have to pay to get someone to do it.

mcbeal_88

Member +
itl be about 250/300 to get fitted and mapped but thats not going to cure boost creep atall ul need to port the wastegate or run an external wastegate to cure it.i got quoted £40 to port my internal wg from a local garage if i took it off and dropped it off.