Japspeed exhaust
HKS actuator .9 bar
Air filter moved to front
what fuel pressure shall I set my FPR?

Thanks Guys in advance.

Kash.

kash

Member +
mine was set on 3 bar than i took that out, thought i will ask the guys here than i will put it back in...:)

JohnOBrien8

Member +
what kind of fpr have you got? i bought one for my last glanza and never fitted it,got another glanza today and now i want to fit it, what way is it plumbed up?

JohnOBrien8

Member +
mine is a Sard one no gauge though! someone shed some light and hit two birds with the one stone! i wouldn't mind but i did all the research and knew what to do, but then sold my glanza and forgot it all!

kash

Member +
sorry mate i wouldn't know the setting on that coz SARD one have no gauge on them may be someone else will us both .....;)

Paul_JJ

Member +
Guys you need to get the car on the dyno and see how it's fulling before just setting the boost up and the FPR to 3 BAR, it could be lean for you setup.

dac69er

Super Moderator
the pressure doesnt really matter, as long as its not running lean or too rich. if you dont already have a gauge get to a dyno and get it checked asap. if you have a gauge, set it to 3 bar and then get it to a dyno as soon as you can.

when i fitted my td04 the car seemed to run fine, but my afr's were at 13.5 on boost!!!!!!

AdamB

Member +
Set to 3 bar with vac hose off and drive to the dyno/tuner with a wideband and det cans. Don't play chicken guys :)