what headlights fit glanza?

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
as above i was wondering if any other model of toyota had the same headlights as the glanza v or close and would still fit if anybody knew of anyone using different headlights on there glanza any info will be brilliant thanks neal

starletsy

Member +
A long time ago i saw i pic of what i think were avensis or caldina lights grafted in but it didn't look that good

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
A long time ago i saw i pic of what i think were avensis or caldina lights grafted in but it didn't look that good

i just had a picture sent to me with honda civic lights grated in but that didnt do it either, i was just wondering if the avensis or caldina lights just bolton in there ime looking for some lights that just swap for the standard glanza ones i.e bolt straight in no messing around! if anybody knows of any pleaseee help me lol!

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
infact heres the link to the photo o the glanza with civic headlights looks appalling lol! but you get the idea now dudes i just want some different headlights that fir straight into my glanza or fit with minor modifications :) tanks in advance

thefalls

Member +
Projectors can be fitted in the headlights. There was someone in Germany who crafted a pair of projectors in the headlights.
Looks good.

JayJ

Fresh Recruit
First, we have LHD traffic here, so I have EURO Starlet headlights installed on, but it looks ugly, because euro lights are smaller than JDM ones. If anyone has any experience of Avensis lights, it would be nice to hear! Avensis lights should fill the holes better, but is it a big job to get those mounted?

Last edited: