what injectors for running in 5e on td04?

turbojim

Lifer
as above lads finally getting around to driving my gt and i just want to know what injectors to run it in on? my afrs on tick over are 14.6 and the same when just cruising but go down to 12.5 when accelerating im currently on 4efte injectors

thanks in advance for the help

turbojim

Lifer
ok iv 550's to put into it will it be ok to get mapped on them? also should i use a fpr? currently have a bosch 040 fuel pump and iv an emanage ultimate to get it mapped on

buckets

Member +
Seems that setup will be fine ,are you running a forged engine ,as said it will be better getting it mapped what power you looking to run ?

madman

Member +
buckets what you on about the afr's he is getting are o.k once he is not boosting it and even at that when on boost 12.2 afr's are o.k. yes jim your 550cc injectors should be enough what sort of boost are you going to be running and what turbo and no need for a fpr imo

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
if u got EMU dont need regulator stock one be fine, as EMU will control that.
550s are good matey, ive got them on my td04 4e.
so on ya 5e should be grand.
just get it mapped matey.

buckets

Member +
buckets what you on about the afr's he is getting are o.k once he is not boosting it and even at that when on boost 12.2 afr's are o.k. yes jim your 550cc injectors should be enough what sort of boost are you going to be running and what turbo and no need for a fpr imo

Was thinking he was getting 12.5 afrs on boost ,picked him up wrong .that's what I'm on about

turbojim

Lifer
no not boosting it at all or at least trying not too and im running td04 and planing on running 1.4bar

thnks for the replys lads rep