what is involved in.....

carbon

Member +
:confused:sorry bit more detail dont understand what u mean,at the moment i have a forge dumpvalve wat do i do to recirc that.thanks

Somhairle

Lifer
Basicially you either need an after market recirculating dump valve. Or get a standard one, replace your forge item with it.

Plumb it into the hole on the efi pipe, so it vents back into the intake as opposed to venting to atmosphere.

carbon

Member +
Basicially you either need an after market recirculating dump valve. Or get a standard one, replace your forge item with it.

Plumb it into the hole on the efi pipe, so it vents back into the intake as opposed to venting to atmosphere.
ok cheers,are the standard ones expensive do you know?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
many people will have them laying around which you could probably buy off here..

1 question tho why do you want a recirc one?

MAD_MO

Member +
recirculating dumpvalves dont make any sounds however when you fit an open air filter you will get that turbo chatter wich sounds awesome.

carbon

Member +
You dont get any sound off a re-circulating BOV. If your wanting the "whoosh" noise you need a dump valve which vents to atmosphere such as the Blitz supersound, HKS, baileys etc...

at the moment i have a whoosh sound:)

lleey2k4

Member +
As i was trying to fit my Bailey dump valve, i accidentally snapped my re-circ off the intake and i sealed the intake pipe back up and now the stadard dumpvalve (re-circ) sounds great haha.