what is the best boost?

woof

Member +
i planning to boost for 1.5 bar on all stock internals. it is safe? i have tdo4. no piggyback.

EH@B

Member +
wht i have read here the the higher boost in the TD04 is 1.2 bar with supporting mods and supporting MANAGMENT

so how u will do that !!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
I think your user name is quite apt... It's the noise your engine will make at 1.5bar, along with lots of mechanical carnage ones...

Iain@CRD

Lifer
1.5 bar is out of the td04 efficiency range anyway ain't it?

anyways, regardless, you'll pop it.

There has been Starlet/Glanza who have ran 1.7bar on the TD04. I thought the TD04 could handle 1.6bar without a problem .. clearly not on a stock engine tho.

Iain

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Td04 will be blowing alot of hot air at that boost lad. Your going to need some management but even with a piggyback I woudn't touch 1.5bar

I'm running 1.35 on stock internals but she's mapped for extra fuel than wot would be an optimum AFR

MAD_MO

Member +
speedvision hybrid, greddy e-manage ultimate, fpr, uprated fuel pump, sps manifold and downpipe + 1bar =:rockon:

Guye

Lifer
You will hit fuel cut long before you can reach that boost level with a stock ecu. Utter waste of time.

ben10

Member +
on stock internals with a thicker head gasket 1 bar with no piggyback and could go upto around 1.2 bar with a good remap. the stock pistons dont hold up too well to big amounts of boost , they crack the ringlands. but 1bar on a td04 should see a 200bhp + figure with just a afpr and a uprated fuel pump still retaining stock injectors and ignition system. maybe a set of iridium plugs.