what mods next?

neilelliot_1

Member +
arite lads this has prob been covered 100x times before but hey ho, getting decat mani and fmic in the next few weeks. only got exhaust system on just now, is 137bhp just now, hoping to see 170-180 in the next 3-4 months on the standard ct9. what other mods would u guys reccomend? any help advice welcome rep added!! cheers :D

Meston

Member +
Boost controller set at 1 bar with rrfpr. Get a walbro pump as well for future tuning. Hks fcd as well unless your pockets are deep enough to handle paying out for management now.

neilelliot_1

Member +
nah def not deep enough for management at th mo!is a fuel pump nessecary just now? i thot there would be more stuf before that?

Meston

Member +
You can do it later if you want like. Look at what other people have done. There's quite a few moderately tuned rides in the garage section.

neilelliot_1

Member +
yeah, so once ive got mani decat and front mount fitted, would be best to get front mount air filter, rrfpr, fcd, and boost controller? then take it to get mapped? what bhp u think i should expect off that? lol

Only buy that upgrade and you will notice the hores power increasement immediately. And the cost, you will save some cash instead of fcd and/or remapping other ecus.

Jayd.m

Member +
u dont need a boost controlr.
..adjustable actuator set to 1bar.
..fpr
..and id get a pump just so wen ur getting it set 4 fueling it will be spot on.
..front airfilter
there are also 1 or 2 other litle tings to enhance it like overight the boost limit, sld/rsm ect. plugs, leads ect.. 2nd hand all the way if ur on a budget

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
As you already have a manifold, exhaust system and front mount to get around 180bhp I would recommend getting a decat, front mounted air filter, adjustable actuator and boost controller set at a bar, adjustable fuel pressure regulator or apexi safc to adjust the fueling and a fuel cut defender.

You dont need a fuel pump until your over 200bhp really, and you will probably need to port your wastegate to prevent boost creep. Plus new leads, spark plugs.

Last edited: