**What music do you drive to...?**

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
I dont know if its been covered...

What song or Genre of music do you drive to?

Clubland makes me drive fast :p

Duff

Member +
Indie if im on long drives or want to relax, oldskool dance/ R n B driving around town etc.. :D

Last edited:

JGT

Member +
Old skool dance (early 90's) And also trance music, some new stuff is ok but i prefer the stuff in that genre from mid-late 90's..

Rythem is a dancer! Get your rat out!

Dave.

Member +
Drum and bass is great! Just now i'm LOVING Classic Trance Nation, its got so many old classics on it,

Lizard - Mauro Picotta
Out Of The Blue - System F
Orange Theme - Cygnus X
Good Shot - Hands Burn
You're Not Alone - Olive
Finished Symphony - Hybrid
Salt Water - Chicane
Vision - Piu, Mario & DJ Arabesque

then again, iv'e also got Kings of Leon, (any of the three CDs, they're all awesome) and Queens of the Stoneage in the car too :)

Dave

rb69

Member +
Drum and bass is great! Just now i'm LOVING Classic Trance Nation, its got so many old classics on it,

Lizard - Mauro Picotta
Out Of The Blue - System F
Orange Theme - Cygnus X
Good Shot - Hands Burn
You're Not Alone - Olive
Finished Symphony - Hybrid
Salt Water - Chicane
Vision - Piu, Mario & DJ Arabesque

Dave

Got that in my car at the moment! It's brilliant!
I usually stick on a bit of 2pac or the old dance stuff. Can't beat a bit of Prodigy too!

Phil

Super Moderator
Genre: METAL (nu/heavy)

artists, slipknot/bulletformyvalentine/metallica/megadeth/PRONG/americanHEADcharge plus hundreds more

59bhp

Member +
theres nothin like 70's and 80's rock for a heavy right foot, stuff like metalica (whom the bell toles, enter sandman), motorhead, anything by guns n roses(the entire appetaite for destruction album). Oh yeah have you noticed that bar nickleback there is hardly any long guitar solos in newish music, how strange.

Have to say though that new metal makes me drive like a demon also, linkin park, nickleback, drowning pool (sinner from "the one" soundtrack), papa roach, etc

Then when your cruising theres nothing like some r and b / reggae stuff like damian marley, beanie man, fugees, akon.

then theres stuff you like to bounce to like old school hip hop, NWA, public enemy, tribe called quest,

i mean i could go on all day but im at work and about to go into a meeting lol