what options do i have?

bumblebee

Member +
hey everyone...for the past few months i have been doing alot of research in terms of finding the perfect turbo for my gt...and i just cant make up my mind.
i dont want to lose the response of the ct9 BUT i want more top end power

(i want to run around with the lil guys but still hold my own against the big boys, if you know what i mean)

i have been leaning to the ct9 hybrid side but from what ive been reading there isnt much of a difference.

Hence:
What options do i have?

any help and info is greatly appreciated

(hope this is the right section)

-Thanks

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
k24 is similar to a t25/ct9 hybrid i presume. low rpm spool and nice power package.

spools almost like a ct9

Spot on, with the right tunning the k24 can be brought to produce 1bar by 3200rpms or less, its the turbo of choice for a street car as it gives the response of the ct9, but a much better top end!

As mentioned above we make k24 kit setups, at the moment we have a blitz k24 & will be making a kit for it shortly, if ur interested please pm Keith@Zisco Performance or me.

ps moved to technical forum.

Thanks
kon

Chris@CCM

Member +
imo steer well clear of k24s no use at all! if it was me and u wanted more power but with the low end i would just add say a 80 shot of nos the stuff is unreal ! if u dont want to use gas then run a td04 at 1.2 bar will be fine if its a get engine u have with a good tune on there . o and ive had a td04 get 1.2 bar by 3000rpm but on a odd set up

bumblebee

Member +
imo steer well clear of k24s no use at all! if it was me and u wanted more power but with the low end i would just add say a 80 shot of nos the stuff is unreal ! if u dont want to use gas then run a td04 at 1.2 bar will be fine if its a get engine u have with a good tune on there . o and ive had a td04 get 1.2 bar by 3000rpm but on a odd set up

oh really...odd set up? details plz :teach:

bumblebee

Member +
just wanna thank everyone for their contribution keep 'em coming (Rep added for everyone except Sanchez it wouldnt allow me lol)

bumblebee

Member +
Spot on, with the right tunning the k24 can be brought to produce 1bar by 3200rpms or less, its the turbo of choice for a street car as it gives the response of the ct9, but a much better top end!

As mentioned above we make k24 kit setups, at the moment we have a blitz k24 & will be making a kit for it shortly, if ur interested please pm Keith@Zisco Performance or me.

ps moved to technical forum.

Thanks
kon

ok..sems like much people havent really had much experience with these kits thou...

thanks for the info..i appreciste it