what radiator fits?

S1MSGTT

Member +
Looking for a new radiator for my ep82. So many listed on ebay for 89-95, 95 on, auto etc etc but nothing for the gt. Any of these compatible?
thanks

dac69er

Super Moderator
if it states its for a p8 or p9 starlet then it will fit. only difference is the overall length. n/a rads are shorter, but fitment is the same.

measure yours and compare the length to get one the same. off the top of my head i think the autos may have the slightly longer rad when looking at the n/a starlets, im not 100% on that though

S1MSGTT

Member +
if it states its for a p8 or p9 starlet then it will fit. only difference is the overall length. n/a rads are shorter, but fitment is the same.

measure yours and compare the length to get one the same. off the top of my head i think the autos may have the slightly longer rad when looking at the n/a starlets, im not 100% on that though

So the all the mounting points are the same and any rad will fit, the only difference is the lentgh/surface area? Rep coming ur way

dac69er

Super Moderator
as long as its for a p8 or p9 (ep80 or ep90 model) starlet then yes, they will all fit. just the overall length differs. think the difference is about 4-or 5 inches extra length.