What the hell is going on in London?

davehart

Member +
The kids have gone mad by the looks of it. Smahing up cars, shops, setting things on fire and running riot. The first riots started from a protest about a guy who got shot dead but it seems all the scum around London are using that as an excuse to go smahs things up.

Makes me chuckle how people say the Police use strong arm tactics all the time, just flip the news on and look what the little bastards are doing to people's houses and shops.

Just let that Norway geezer loose on them, might put an end to the riots.

I'd send in the riot police and kick the living crap out of every single one of them. Its one thing to protest the killing of a man but it another thing to the damage private property of ordinary descent citizens in the process

Have to laugh at the clowns on sky news trying to justify people being burnt out of their houses as if its ok.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
its one of my goals in life to be involved in a riot lol id love to go smashing and looting i know its probably not the nicest thing to say but hey i watch to many films and anytime i see it i want to do it ha ha smash and grab ftw :)

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
^ X2 tbh:p i wanted to say it before but was afraid of gettin scorned:p and before you all start oh if it was your car etc...let me say this...its not lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
^ X2 tbh:p i wanted to say it before but was afraid of gettin scorned:p and before you all start oh if it was your car etc...let me say this...its not lol

ya only live once ha ha not into the whole setting things on fire but i wouldnt mind going smashing anything that got in my way :)

if things ever kick off in cork i can tell you ill be there anyway lol

sanchez

Member +
Seeing as everyones in a joking mood tonight, heres a little joke

Thieving and looting across the country. London calls it 'an abomination', Birmingham calls it 'a disgrace', Liverpool calls it 'a Monday'

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Seeing as everyones in a joking mood tonight, heres a little joke

Thieving and looting across the country. London calls it 'an abomination', Birmingham calls it 'a disgrace', Liverpool calls it 'a Monday'

im actually dead serious :)

its one of my goals in life to be involved in a riot lol id love to go smashing and looting i know its probably not the nicest thing to say but hey i watch to many films and anytime i see it i want to do it ha ha smash and grab ftw :)

And one of the things I have ALWAYS wanted to be is a member of the riot police in full riot gear, shield and baton and just beat the living shit out of EVERY SINGLE person that even looks at another persons property. I think a showdown is on the cards pops :haha:

This would be the result :p

images

lingl9z

Member +
Extreme where I am in Croydon, the sky's lit yellow/red with the flames, almost everything is smashed! on the plus side I've got a new 50" 3d TV......

Jokes!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
And one of the things I have ALWAYS wanted to be is a member of the riot police in full riot gear, shield and baton and just beat the living shit out of EVERY SINGLE person that even looks at another persons property. I think a showdown is on the cards pops :haha:

too fast for you man ha