what times shud i be making?

richglanzav

Member +
hey guys and gals...

my glanza is FINALLY gna be done v.soon shud get it bk on the 26th november...its being rebuilt with a forged engine, headwork, and kkk k26 kit

im hoping for 300bhp on high boost setting

what 1/4 mile times shud i be aiming for with that setup? cnt wait to get on the strip!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
you gotta remember mate,

quarter mile is about alot more than just power.

you need 2 get the power to the ground first, spinning up along the strip isnt going to get fast times, and then you need clutch control and fast shifting etc too!

if you can get it all down properly and not much spinning i would expect around high 13's

lleey2k4

Member +
Should be breaking into the 12s if not mid 12s if you can get all the power down, bearing in mind you should easily be able to hit 300bhp with that kit id imagine.

richglanzav

Member +
yeh i know power is nuthin without control right...shud be ok tho man...my car has coilovers, LSD, and bigger brakes etc so covered the main handling parts...hoping for 12's in the long run when i got sum practice times in!!

Gee

Member +
How much boost you going to be running?

The K26 will produce over 300hp easy.

Theoretically we can tell you the times you should be putting down, put getting that time is a different matter.

Because it is a straight line dash you'd think it would be simple, but it so so is not! Good luck thou matey, should be interesting.