What to do to beat boredom?

Glanza Pat

Member +
Hey all, some of you might remember that i have crohns disease and have had some complications. Was just in hospital and have had an abscess cut open so i got a nice big open wound which looks horrible so just at home recovering for a couple of weeks so will prob be posting more than i normally do :)

I got uni work to do but will probably be very bored at times. So any suggestions for interesting sites/games will be much appreciated. :)

rb69

Member +
Hope this helps the time fly mate.

www.funny-games.biz
go to the online games section, theres usually plenty in there. Hope the wound heals up and doesn't slow you down to much mate. :)

Glanza Pat

Member +
Cheers mate thats the good stuff. was worried i might have to start some uni work lol

Wound will take a while to heal sadly but hopefully it will be the end of it although its 50/50. been going on for bout 2 years now so fingers, toes and everything else will be crossed.

Glanza Pat

Member +
Good to hear you're ok then mate :)

When I'm bored i trawl youtube for "owned" "ownage" "pwn" "pwnage" "crash" or "rally" tags :p you'll always get a good laugh with them! :D

As for games, www.funny-games.biz and http://www.addictinggames.com/ are both great! if you fancy a bit of a laugh www.break.com is good for videos too...

Oh, and be sure to check out www.newgrounds.com :D

Dave

lol yeah i think i have exhausted youtube already. although its been a while since i searched 'face plant' might be some new stuff. :)

Glanza Pat

Member +
lmao @ the concrete football. might set one up outside my house and see if i can get anyone on film trying to kick it. dont get why they are trying to kick it, just loks like a concrete ball. they must be blind or something.

Glanza Pat

Member +
Mines pretty similar to that, the surgery not the cause. doubt you will be in bed for 8 weeks. I got a pretty big hole and am up and about. had surgery on tuesday. Good luck with what ever they decide for you.

glanzanut

Lifer
my mate has just been diagnosed with crohns bud, he run up a £350 phone bill while he was in hospital so try not use ur moby too much lol. hope you get better soon!

Glanza Pat

Member +
my mate has just been diagnosed with crohns bud, he run up a £350 phone bill while he was in hospital so try not use ur moby too much lol. hope you get better soon!

£350! ouchy! i just enjoy the rest and sleep a fair bit in hospital so no chance of running up phone bills like that. got a load mins and txts on my contract aswell. your mate might wanna look into changing contracts!

glanzanut

Lifer
£350! ouchy! i just enjoy the rest and sleep a fair bit in hospital so no chance of running up phone bills like that. got a load mins and txts on my contract aswell. your mate might wanna look into changing contracts!

lol it was due to him bein on the internet all the time

Glanza Pat

Member +
lol it was due to him bein on the internet all the time

ah yeah makes more sense. at the hospital i was in you pay £3.50 a day for the tv and you get free net access but its a bit slow and the controller on the remote is crap. Luckily i was only in for a day and a half this time.